Today project is a WOW one for sure. I case this ideas from my friend Glenda. You will see in the video that it's easier then it look. The top one I use:
- DSP Letter from Santa to wrap the nugget.
- Card stock are Cherry Cobble, Old Olive and White.
- The Snow flack are from the die Northern Frost
- Jewelery Tag Punch
- Snow Burst Embossing folder
- Glimmer Brads
- Backer Twine in Cherry Cobbler
- Snow much Fun Stamp set
- It's a Wrap Stamp set to wrap the nugget
- Card Stock Bashful Blue, Not Quit Navy and White
- for the box a pieces of card stock 5 by 7 1/4 and score all 4 side at 1/2" and 1 1/8
- the wrap of the box is 5 1/8 by 7 5/8 score at 5/8, 3 1/2, 4 1/8 and 7
- for the card on top to hold the gift card is 4 3/4 by 7 score at 2 3/8 and 4 3/4
Well this is it for today, till next time Happy Stampin' and have a great weekend!