- Join My Team
- Contact Me
- Order Online
- Quick view class in mail
- Items NOT in catalog but available
- Frenchie Frequent Buyer Program
- Deal of the Week
- Q & A to Join my team/Stampin'Up!
- Tip to shop online in my store
- YouTube Frenchie
- About me
- Retired List with Picture
- Paper and ribbon share 2015
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
DSP Envelop for 3x3 card
Well I got a request for how to make a envelop for a 3x3 card. Well here it is. I use the Twitterpated DSP 7 by 5 5/8 score at 5/8 and 4 on the shot side and the long side 1 1/2 and 4 5/8. Super easy to make with your Simply Scored tool.
FYI The Winner for the Color Coach in the mail is Ana L. it will be ship this week! Congrats to Ana!