- Join My Team
- Contact Me
- Order Online
- Quick view class in mail
- Items NOT in catalog but available
- Frenchie Frequent Buyer Program
- Deal of the Week
- Q & A to Join my team/Stampin'Up!
- Tip to shop online in my store
- YouTube Frenchie
- About me
- Retired List with Picture
- Paper and ribbon share 2015
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Framing with Edgelits and Apothecary
Okay if I stop talking I will have time do more stampin HA! about the card today I use the Framelits to make the frame you can view the video HERE. The stamp set is Apothecary and Vintage Vogue. Card stock are Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Vanilla and Chocolate Chips. The embossing is the Snow Burst and YES it's still available # 124096. Well this wrap it up for today and till tomorrow Happy Stampin'