Good Day Y'all
Here 3 of the 10 cards that we made yesterday. It was a great day, lots of fun, lots of YUMMY Food. We always have a pot luck for this mega Christmas Work shop and the food is so darn good that I eat for a week :) The top one is using the Stylin' Snowfolk. I have to this was the most time consuming one with all the little pieces to cut out but they all manage it.
Inside of the top one
This is using the new Core'dination paper with the Holiday Frame and the stamp set is Greeting of the Season the that new tulle is so fun to play with and make the bow so easy.
These are only 3 of the 10 but I will show you all of then this week coming up.
Now I will answer some question that I got yesterday
*Many of you well lots ask about the display I show yesterday they notice the star great news I have the video done and it will be on Frenchie showtime Aug. 28 I still have 2 more bow video and then the star will be next :)
* how many ladies participate at the workshop yesterday - 28 ladies- 4 per table so total of 7 table
* how long it take me to get ready for this big even - a long long time I been working on this of and on all July and till yesterday. But I love this even it's once a year and love it.
* Where is the shed ? In my back yard. It's where Brett keep is toys but I kick him out in the summer for workshop :) Lots of room
* Will you make video for these cards- I have made a few video on some and will be coming up soon.
* Can we have class in the mail for this Christmas one- At this time I'm sold out but you can e-mail me and I will will see if I decide to make more
*why do I only post on face book picture- I post on facebook and my blog but facebook is much faster to tag a picture and I have it there right away so if you want all the extra info just like my business page and you will have the latest detail :)
Thank YOU to all who came and Holly for my Helper and Lynne to stay longer and help with the clean up Thank you All!
Well this is about all but here a few picture of the set up and I have many picture on my Facebook page HERE if you would like to get more picture . Till next time Happy Stampin'