Last week or so I decided to get this bundle well I didn't even put the stamp set together yet but I been playing with the framelits and I love it. First when I saw the spring catalog I said girly girl will love this bundle but NOT me darn I love it. So quick and easy to make cards. This one could be a dress for me I guess if I really had to wear a dress just because it look like jeans HA. Color of card stock is Midnight Muss, Cherry Cobbler, White and the "manikin" don't have a clue if that is the right word for the stand but I use Early Espresso but I bet for this one black would look better. The butterflies and Greeting are from the set Bloomin' Marvelous. The Flower is from the Flower trim #126869 I will have a video soon on how to color them this one I just use the marker.
Well this is it for today and till next time Happy Stampin.
Don't forget about Paper Pumpkin. Next month it start and you can register now HERE
I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
Get StartedIt's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. (It will ask you if you have a demo and I would really appreciate if you put my name France Martin and the stay Wyoming so I get some credit if you do NOT stat my name i will not get any credit) Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you and your customer a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we'll offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Here's How You OrderSign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it.
Any question contact me.