Tuesday it is and that is Showtime for FREE. In this video (on my blog at www.frenchiestamps.com) you will learn how easy it is to use the Creped Filter Paper to make a flower. On this card I use 16 layer and to be honest 8 layer is plenty. You will see in the video with 8 layers. You can find that creped filter paper on page 6 of the spring catalog. It come in a pack of 4 rectangles 6 by 12 and 8 circle 6". These are so easy to make and they fluff so nice. I use the Blossom punch but you can use other punch of Big shot die work great too.... The supplies that I use for this card are:
- Stamp Set Bring on the Cake on page 142
- Punch: Blossom #125603, Bitty Butterfly #129406
- Glimmer Brads page 174 #121003
- Honeycomb Folder #129378
- Jewels Rhinestones #119246
- Card stock, White, Island Indigo and Daffodil Delight.
Well this wrap it up for this Tuesday Enjoy the video and always feel free to contact me if you have any question. Have a great Tuesday!