Well with Easter approaching I will share some basket that I did in the past but are still in style. Please note that some of the stamp are retired but we can always use another stamp and the basket are still in style :) I will put all the link for each basket so you have easy access to the video. Scallop Square Basket CLICK HERE
6x6 basket CLICK HERE
Two Tag Basket CLICK HERE
This one is the Pick Nick basket but would be nice in pastel color for Easter CLICK HERE
Well this is it for the past basket hope this give you the time to make some for Easter. I did a new one yesterday but I will have the video next week :)
Don't forget about Paper Pumpkin. Deadline to start this month is next Sunday so don't miss out. Very important info, the month that you join is the Welcome kit that you will received so this month will be the Welcome kit and you have a peak for this month after that it will be a surprise. So for example if you don;t join this month and choose to join the in May well in in you will NOT get the kit for May but you will get the Welcome kit and yes that is the March one. Any question contact me.
you can register now HERE
I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
Get Started It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. (It will ask you if you have a demo and I would really appreciate if you put my name France Martin and the stay Wyoming so I get some credit if you do NOT stat my name i will not get any credit) Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you and your customer a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. (the first month that you join will be the Welcome kit) If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we'll offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Here a picture that I snap of my two kiddos. Someone did miss someone...who miss who? Well the answer is they miss each other for sure. The next time that she will be down will be for Easter weekend, she will not be here for spring break she will be going to Kanab UT for a project with animal can you believe in all the place she will be where Stampin'Up! manufacture their stamp to cool. She's a go getter, so she love to keep herself busy all the time. Well this is it for now and tomorrow is Masculine Monday and I will have a video for you all. Have a great Sunday!