Plus check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkRb5LtAOJE
BIG NEWS, WHOOOOHOOOO they are testing a real clear stamp you can buy this lovely set for only $13.95 #132956. Love the real clear. What do you think
To see the flyer CLICK HERE.
Good day stampers and Howdy Friday!
Can you tell that I always love Friday? Don't get me wrong I'm bless to have the job at school but I love the weekend lots because I have more time to stamp and that is my passion.
Today video (on my blog at www.frenchiestamps.com) you will see how I stamp the greeting with 4 color inks. Plus I will show you in the video how I sponge my background with 4 color and make it blend good. I show these card last weekend on my facebook page HERE and many ask how I did the greeting and how I did my sponging so smooth well today is day that I will show it all. The supplies that I use
- markers So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Wisteria Wonder. I use the same color of ink pad for the sponging for the background
- Stamp set Easter Blessing on page 24 in the spring catalog # 129185, Creatives Elements page 126
- The second card I use the stamp set Papillon Potpourri on page 115 for the closure of the card with the punch Elegant Butterfly #127566
- card stock: Pretty in Pink, Wisteria Wonder, White
- The fold on this card is cut your 8-1/2 by 11 in half now you have 8-1/2 by 5-1/2 score at 2-1/8 at each end this will meet in the middle perfect.
- your 2 pieces for the front are 5-3/8 by 2 you will need 2 of them in white then you sponge
Well this is it for this Friday, you all have a great weekend and I will be back tomorrow with more to share.
PS Another reason why I'm so excited for this Friday and the weekend is that my sweet little daughter will be home for the weekend.... so excited to see her, I didn't see her since Christmas brake, well once in January that she stop by for Dinner with here roommate so YES it been a long time. This moma is excited.
Have a great day my friends!