Fun Fold Card for Friday! Today card was inspired to my by my friend Kelly Acheson. It's always fun to make card with a different fold.... This one is cut on the long way so your base card is 11 by 4-1/4. Score at 4-1/4 and 8-1/2. You will see in my video (always on my blog www.frenciestamps.com) how quick and easy to make plus the circle top opening. Here the supplies that I use
- DSP Polka Dot Parade #126902
- Circle punch: 2-1/2 #120906, 1-3/8 119860, 1-3/4 #119850
- Scallop Punch 2-3/8 #118874
- Cupcake Builder punch #121807
- Stamp sets: Blue Ribbon page 33, Create a Cupcake page 49 and Bring on the Cake page 142
- Card Stock Marina Mist, Early Espresso and White
Till next time Happy stampin and have a wonderful Friday!