Today in the video (on my blog at www.frenchiestamps.com) you will see how easy and quick it is to make a bow using the large and extra large oval punch. Here the supplies that I use for this card
- Stamp set Too Kind page 71, Papillon Potpourri page 90
- Embossing Folder Pretty Print #132175
- Apothecary Framelits #127003
- Punches: Hexagon #130919, Large Oval #119855, Oval Extra Large #119859, Boho Blossoms #119858
- card Stock: Wisteria Wonder 4-1/4 by 11 for in half at 5-1/2, White 5-1/4 by 4, Pink Pirouette 3-3/8 by 5.
- DSP stack Subtlles #130135
Have a great day.