Blogging from Saint George UT Yes I'm at Founder Circle retreat. Perfect place to relax.... This is the card that I did for our swap at founder... 120 of them YES 120 and I did some extra for for all order of 30.00 before tax and shipping today I will mail YOU one. While placing your order don't forget the mystery host code KQ7PPUMG for a chance to win over $400.00 of Stampin'Up! product of your choice :)
Okay now what this I use on this card, here the list of supplies
- stamp sets: Perfect Blend w#130745, c#131392, Off the Grid #130736 only come in wood, Gorgeous Grunge w#130154, c#130517
- embossing Folder Pretty Print #132175
- Burlap Ribbon #132140
- Very Vintage Designer Buttons #129327
- Punches: Decorative Label #120907, Circle 1-3/4 #119850
- Naturals Cor'denation Paper #129956 *they still have the Early Espresso Cor'Dination paper #127848 on the clearance rack for only 2.79 a pk of 12 of 12x12 a great deal CLICK HERE to shop clearance rack please note the clearance rack is while supplies last.
- Color of Card Stocks: White, Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette
Have a great day
Here are some of the goodies that we got at founder today the best thing in the burlap bag brand NEW supplies that only will be available in January but today I will make card so tomorrow I will will share the finish product. By Stampin'Up! policy I can not show the product but I can show the finish project so hope today I can stamp so I can with you all tomorrow.....