Fun gift card for today.What I like about this fun gift card holder is when you open the card the gift card pull up! Using the Envelop Punch Board #133774. Start with a piece of card stock 11 by 4-1/4 score at 2", 7-1/4, 7-3/8. The inside piece that flip open is 6-1/2 by 3-3/4 score at 1-3/4 and 6. This get glue on the top flap and slide at the bottom. It is very simple to make you will see in my video on my blog at www.frenchiestamps.com how simple it is. Here are the supplies list that I use
- Envelope Score Board #133774
- Simply Scored Board #122334
- Washi Tape Season of style #132155
- Stamp sets: Seasonal Saying page 35, Daydream Medallion page 115 and A Banner Christmas page 23 Holiday catalog
- Card stock Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White
- Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder #117335
Here the list of the winner we had so for for October
Carol W, Annette C., Linda S, Vikki L, Karol H, Carole T. Janet N., and Audra D.
Thank you so much for your business I appreciate it more then I can say. Thank YOU!
The Halloween card was the one that I share on Tina blog yesterday to see more picture and the supplies that I use CLICK HERE.