Yes the title say it all. Yesterday mother nature came to visit us with white stuff..... So this is a perfect share for the weather. Stamp set set call Snow Day wood #131892, clear #131895. Sure love this snowman. I use the Deco Labels Framelits #130102. Card stock Smoky Slate, Island Indigo, White and the DSP is Winter Frost #132341. Now scroll down to see the new release stamp with the Pop tag kit.
Now check out the new set and tag kit just release yesterday LOVE this kit here are the optionThere are a few different options to choose from depending on their needs:
|134975||Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Book||$9.95|
|134623||Christmas Tagables Photopolymer Stamp Set||$13.95|
|135921||Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Bundle includes
|135290||Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Starter Bundle includes
- CLICK on any of the picture to order or see better
Click HERE if you wish to place an online order.
My son was suppose to be at State Tennis this stating Thursday well you guess it cancel but it will start Sunday till Tuesday sure hope the weather is better :) it's up north so it was worst there will see what the weather will bring today and tomorrow. Forecast in low's 60's but up north in Gillette only in the 40's it will be cold for tennis.......
Thank You for your support and have a great Saturday
This start MONDAY October 7th
New recruits can join Stampin' Up! for just $25!Dates: October 7-21, 2013
The Fine Print:
- This offer is only good for two weeks, so take advantage of it right away!
- During this offer, only the special $25 starter kit will be
available; The $25
Starter Kit includes
- $26.95 worth of Stampin' Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
- Business pack which includes
- A box of annual catalogs
- A package of the current seasonal catalog
- Getting Started DVD
- Starter Kit Business Brick
- Customer postcards
- Yes if you drop and want to re-join you can take advantage of this deal.
- If your new recruit places her first workshop order of at least $150 within 30 days of her start date, she can:
- choose any stamp set from the 2013-2014 annual catalog (redeemable with her first demonstrator order in December).*
- receive 30% instant income on her first order and any eligible hostess benefits if she hosts her own event.
- jump into her new role as a demonstrator and start building up her stamping supplies.
- always a minimum of 20% discount and up to 40% on product that you love
Perks of being part of Frenchie Team
- I'm always available to answer your question and help you getting started
- Monthly meeting local and long distance (minutes are send by e-mail)
- Private facebook page for team to share ideas
- Challenge and swap for ONLY team member
- and much more