Quick post for today.... Yesterday I been busy picking my mess in my craft room still not done but getting there, you know when you try to pick your mess then you find note of thing you wanted to do well I go distracted from cleaning and look at the bottom picture can YOU guess what I did in the middle of my big messy room? I will have a video of that lovely project on the 15. I already line up my video for this week so next week it will be up and I have to say it is a WOW project. It's already late been up at the crack of dawn 5ish and the night before it was pass midnight so tonight my eyes are falling down...wondering why? Yap not enough sleep for this French one. This is not me to go to bed pass 11pm so I need to hit the pillow. Before I go the card that I'm sharing is a quick fall card. I use the Note card on page 162 #131527 they come 20 in a pk with the envelop perfect size 5 by 3-1/2 and this year Stampin"Up! change the card stock on these note card much ticker and very nice quality. Love this size and quality. Stamp set that I use are: The Best of Autumn #134390 and the Truly Grateful. The share are cut out with the framelits Deco Labels #130102. Card stock: Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake and White. Well my friends this is it for now....Have a lovely day and see you here tomorrow for Masculine Monday!
This start tomorrow October 7th
New recruits can join Stampin' Up! for just $25!Dates: October 7-21, 2013
The Fine Print:
- This offer is only good for two weeks, so take advantage of it right away!
- During this offer, only the special $25 starter kit will be
available; The $25
Starter Kit includes
- $26.95 worth of Stampin' Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
- Business pack which includes
- A box of annual catalogs
- A package of the current seasonal catalog
- Getting Started DVD
- Starter Kit Business Brick
- Customer postcards
- Yes if you been a demo in the pass and are not active anymore you can re-join take advantage of this deal.
- If your new recruit places her first order of at least $150 within 30 days of her start date, she can:
- choose any stamp set from the 2013-2014 annual catalog (redeemable with her first demonstrator order in December).*
- receive 30% instant income on her first order and any eligible hostess benefits if she hosts her own event.
- jump into her new role as a demonstrator and start building up her stamping supplies.
- always a minimum of 20% discount and up to 40% on product that you love
Perks of being part of Frenchie Team
- I'm always available to answer your question and help you getting started
- Monthly meeting local and long distance (minutes are send by e-mail)
- Private facebook page for team to share ideas
- Challenge and swap for ONLY team member
- and much more