The Sunburst with the Snow Festive Flurry. A week or so ago I did one similar to this one and use the Snow Day. I love this one better because I alternate the color better. I think for this technique to look great the more variation in the color and pattern of the DSP it's turn out better. To view the video on the Sunburst technique CLICK HERE. Here the supplies that I use for this card.
- DSP Winter Frost Stack #132183
- Frosted Finish Embellishment #13215-
- Festive Flurry Framelits #132193
- Card stock Pool Party, Island Indigo
- Silver Glimmer Paper #124005
- Stamp set Snow Day
You all have a great Sunday!
Now to start shopping CLICK HERE Thank YOU all for your support and good luck to all who participate :)