Well I'm back in the stamping room and at full speed :) all the share and class in the mail that was order last week been ship yesterday :) I arrived Sunday mid day and I had ask Brett(my husband) before I left for leadership if he would help me on my return to get all the class and share ready cause the supplies was just arriving the day that I left and he said YES....OMG was I glade that he was here waiting on me to help and he did till 10:30 to get it all ready so yesterday i was able to ship it all. Thank YOU all who order the share and class in the mail for your patience.... it just a few extra day to be deliver but I always love to have it at your house in 10 days from the time you order it so THANK YOU! I still offer the share and class in the mail if you are interested. for info on class in the mail CLICK HERE and share CLICK HERE.
OKAY now about the lovely cards of today share. I have the video on my blog at www.frenchiestamps.com. This card was inspired from a swap that I got 2 years ago from Aimee Pankau I always wanted to make it and never took the time till now and it is BEAUTIFUL!
Now I need your help I don't have a clue what to call this technique, so I would love to have your ideas on what I can call this :) so just I would love to have your comments.
I call it dimension Vellum Flower So her ethe supplies that I use for these cards
- Fabulous Florets wood #128574 clear #123027
- en Francais wood #128562 Clear #127790
- Vellum Card stock #101856
- pink card is using Whisper White, Pink Pirouette and Early Espresso card stock
- Yellow one using Whisper White, So Saffron and Basic Black card stock
- White Embossing powder #109132
- Taffeta Ribbon Basic Black #119261 or Early Espresso #119959
- Multipurpose Glue #110755
Well me friends this is it for now and I will be back later for the deal of the week. You can check it out by CLICKING HERE
Have a great day!