Something New today at Frenchie. I join a group of Stampin'Up! demo for a blog hop. Each month around the 15 we'll have a new themes to showcase.This month to go with the Olympic we choose Go for the Gold. So here my list of supplies that I use for my card
- Fancy Foil Designer Vellum #133363
- Stamp set Peaceful Petals wood #133104 Clear #133107 Sassy Salutation wood #132070 Clear #126707, Feel good wood#131916 clear #129684
- Ink StazOn Black #101406 and Metallic Encore Gold #132141
- Very Vintage Button #129327 * I emboss the button with gold powder I have the video on how to emboss button at the bottom of my post
- Gold Embossing Powder #109129
- Heat Tool #129053
- Backer's Twine Gold #132975
- Gold Sequin Trim #132983
- Scallop Trim Boarder Punch #118402
Now scroll down to click on picture for the next blog or the previous one to see all the lovely project.
Again if you are getting this in a e-mail video is at www.frenchiestamps.com on how to emboss buttons.
Thanks for hopping by and have a great day!
Thank YOU all and have a great day
Video on my blog at www.frenchiestamps.com