Made it back home late last night ooops early this am. Soon I'm unpack and settle again I will share some on the picture and tell you all about it.
Okay about today card it's was a design that I learn from my friend Glenda and then seen many of them on pinterest and now it's my turn to teach you how to make them if you don't know how to yet. I have the video on my blog at www.frenchiestamps.com Here what you will need to make the Pullout Bookmark Card.
- Stampin' trimmer #126886
- Rotary Addition #129407
- Perforating Blade #132788
- Scalloped Tag Punch #133324
- Card Stock Strawberry Slush for the card 5-15 by 10-3/4 score at 4-1/4 perforating at 8-1/2, white for the tag 2 by 5-3/8
- Stamp sets: Field Flower w#128583 c#122762, Gorgeous Grunge w#130514 c#130517, Happy Day w#130294 c#130297
- Color of card stock Strawberry Slush, White and Basic Black
- Taffeta Ribbon Pear Pizzazz #131208
- Ink strawberry Slush, Raspberry Ripple, Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate and Black
FYI it's Tuesday so that bring us NEW Deal of the Week CLICK HERE to view.
Thank YOU and have a great day!