OH! the wait is finally over. Normally I do NOT video tape what I stamp at live event but the tiles was such a big demand plus I share the picture at leadership plus a webinar that I did for Stampin'Up! so yes I took a little extra time to shoot this quick video. This technique is super quick. You can view the video on my blog or on my YouTube channel and if you choose to go to my YouTube channel you can subscribe to my video so each time that I download a video you will get notified, so this you will NOT miss any of my video plus you will be one of the first to have access.
Okay about the tile so many question here some Q & A
- Can I use gloss tile? You could be it will NOT last long it scratch off easy plus it don't stamp good it slide so easy when stamping
- What kind of tile and where to get them? They are tumble stone tile *no glaze and I got them at Lowe's or Home Depot
- Can I use our ink pad? The ink pad will wash off they are water base and if you seal the ink will run when you pray
- What do I use to seal the tile? I use Krylon Matt Finish, Can I use glossy? that is a personal choice I don't like that glossy look plus it show the scratch to easy
- Will the Blendie damage my stamp set? To be honest I can not answer this truthfully I only been using blendie on my stamp for about 4 to 5 month so in a long run I don't know but so fare it is good. it stain them but I always say if your stamp are not stain you didn't use them enough :) I make sure to wash them right away when I'm done my project.
Bonnie D said...
"I love every single color that I've seen for the Lotus Blossom!"
So please Bonnie please send me your mailing address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will put them in the mail :) Thank YOU so much for all who left comments this week I love reading them plus it assure me that I'm not alone on this blog THANK YOU SO MUCH for your support.
Well this wrap it up till next time Happy stampin'
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Only 1 more days to get February Free Project PDF instruction with a $25.00 online order on my site HERE when you enter the hostess code RH2W3TD7 ( not valid with purchase of Class in the mail) if your order is over 150.00 DO NOT enter the code and I will still send you the PDF this way you will get the rewards.