A little late this am with my post not sure what happen.....
First if you didn't see all the new add on in the clearance rack it is worth running to check it out and if you see anything you would like I would recommend to place your order ASAP it is while supplies last. Lots of great deal more then 50% on many product including card stock, ribbon, glue....... CLICK HERE to view
Now for the lovely card today it is a co-op project so you know with a co-op card you get the print out see below for the easy print out.
-Card base: Pool Party 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”
-Pool Party: scrap about 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
-Layer #1: Smoky Slate 4” x 5-1/4”
-Layer #2: Whisper White 3-3/4” x 5”
-Glimmer Paper: scraps 4” x 3-1/2” plus two about 1” x 1”
-Silver Metallic Thread: about 30”
- Using 3 of the Starlight Thinlits Dies, the Big Shot and the Magnetic Platform, die cut out of Silver Glimmer Paper. Set aside.
- Using Pool Party cardstock, die cut the star that will nest on top of the large glimmer paper star. Adhere together using Multipurpose Liquid Glue and allow to dry. Once dry, affix one rhinestone to center.
- Stamp starry swirl with Pool Party onto the Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment beneath with Basic Gray.
- Adhere all layers to one another using SNAIL.
- Tie ends of Silver Metallic Thread together with a knot. Wind looped thread around fingers to create as many equal circles as you can that will be large enough to lay beneath the star and peek out. Carefully lay the ring of thread onto back of large silver star and adhere with tiny pieces of Scotch Tape or in any other manner that you prefer.
- Add Dimensionals to back of large silver star then position on top of starry swirl.
- Using SNAIL or a drop of Multipurpose Liquid Glue, affix the two remaining stars by putting the larger one on top left and the smaller on bottom right.
Thank YOU so much for stopping by Have a great day and enjoy all the great deal in the clearance rack
Supplies for today card
CLICK HERE to shop with me. Thank YOU