Today is my card that I share for the Co-Op team that I participate monthly. We all share a project with the instruction sheet and then we can use all of them sound great to me share one project and get about 50 of them so that is a great way to share lots of ideas and then I can share with you all. No I do not share all the project here on my blog but I will start once a week to share extra in my news letter *the one I send in the news letter will NOT be posted on my blog and extra inspiration in the news letter. I rarely send news letter other then my blog post but will start this week. How can you get subscribe to my news letter on the right hand side of my blog you have the subscribe button or CLICK HERE. **This is not the same then my blog subscription, my blog subscription is the feed of my blog post that it's send in a e mail and the news letter is where I send a few reminder for special and such but now once a week I will send extra pint out of project and sometime and some tip and important news. If you are not subscribe to my blog and would love to the bet notified by e mail each day that I post CLICK HERE to subscribe.
This a easy card perfect for mass production.
At the bottom I have the supplies list and the pint out if you wish to print the instruction with measurement but if you don't like the print out here the detail
-Cherry Cobbler 8½ x 5½ fold in half for card base
-Old Olive 5¼ x 4
-Smoky Slate 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
-Whisper White 5¼ x 4 *for inside
- Stamp the train and the North Pole using Stazon ink onto the Smoky Slate card stock
- Stamp the train and the North Pole on post it note cut them out. This will be used for masking
- Mask the train and the North Pole with the cutout
- Stamp the trees with Smoky Slate ink and Whisper White
- Remove the mask. Color the wreath and garland with Old Olive and the bows/balls with real Red markers.
- Color the smoke and the snow with chalk markers and then apply some Wink of Stella
- Stamp the greeting using Cherry Cobbler ink.
CLICK HERE to shop with me. Thank YOU