Well I know how much you loved my retired stamp sale cause it is almost GONE! I still have a few left you can CLICK HERE to view and Holly yes Holly that help me with my Live Event updated her blog with LOTS of use retired stamp if you wish to get more great deal you can check it out HERE. Note that if you are interested to any of her stamp e mail her direct all info is on her blog. I have no responsibility for her use stamp sale.
Today is another Christmas product that can be use for everyday occasion. Don't you just love to see the versatile in stamp and thinlits? I sure do and it make me happy to get the most use out of my product. Today card is a card from the Co-Op group that I belong to, so make sure to scroll for the print out if you wish to have a print out.
Basic Black card stock: 4 ¼” x 11”, score at 5 ½”
Pool Party card stock: 3 ¾” x 5”
Whisper White card stock: 4” x 3 ¾”
- Using the Detailed Santa Thinlit, cut out the lower part of the Santa beard from the Whisper White card stock. Position paper on the Santa Die, so that 2” is left on the bottom to stamp on. *** TIP – After you run the die through the Big Shot, place the die w/ card stock inside onto the foam mat that comes with the Big Shot die brush paper side towards the mat. Then run the die brush across the top a few times and the Detailed Santa thinlit should pop right out with all or almost all the little pieces popped out for you!
- Trim top of Detailed Santa thinlit so only the swirly part of the image is present.
- Using the Sweet and Sassy die, cut the Silver Foil paper layering coordinating hearts to create a heart border.
- Stamp sentiment from the Better Together stamp set using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Adhere Whisper White Detailed Santa image to the Pool Party card stock. Use the Fine Tip Glue pen to adhere the Detailed Santa Thinlit.
- Wrap a 8” piece of the 3/8” Stitched Satin Pool Party Ribbon across the front of the card, creating a border between the Detailed Santa thinlit and the lower part of the Whisper White card stock. Tie a knot bow using 3” of the 3/8” Stitched Satin Pool Party Ribbon with a 1 ½” of the 1/8” Silver Ribbon tied in the center knot of the bow.
- Adhere Pool Party to the Basic Black card stock.
* Love to share ways to get more out of your product.
Well my Friends this is it for now I will be back Monday.
have a great weekend
CLICK HERE to shop with me. Thank YOU