Can you clean and simple? well this is super simple and clean card for sure but sometime that is just what we need. Not all the cards need to have a 10 pound layer and all the bell and whistle :)
I have the printout for this card if you wish to have a print out just scroll below and the supplies list at the bottom.
The only part that that is tricky a little is the score frame. You want to score inside the front so you have the raise part on the out side. All score is at 1/2 inch mark from top and side go at the 1/2 inch and stop at 1/2 inch from the bottom of all side.
Well this is it for now I will be back tomorrow
Measurements: Note Card 7 x 5
- Into the front back of the note card score ½ frame all around.
- Using the markers direct on the stamp color the pot with Cajun Craze and the plant in Pear Pizzazz
- “huff” on the color stamp image and stamp in the center of your score frame
- Stamp the Just Because using Pear Pizzazz ink onto the right-hand side
- Make a little bow out of the linen thread and adhere with glue dot.
This month the PDF is loaded with extra in celebration of my 15th Year with Stampin'Up! A token of appreciation for all of your support.In all thank you card that I will be sending out for your order this month will include one of my business card with some sweet candy dots or enamel shapes.
Have a lovely day!