- Join My Team
- Contact Me
- Order Online
- Quick view class in mail
- Items NOT in catalog but available
- Frenchie Frequent Buyer Program
- Deal of the Week
- Q & A to Join my team/Stampin'Up!
- Tip to shop online in my store
- YouTube Frenchie
- About me
- Retired List with Picture
- Paper and ribbon share 2015
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Stamp & Wrap Ghirardelli Chocolate
What do you think? Cute? Well I sure think so.... I love the look of this because it look like it was seal at the manufacture. Super easy to do. What you need it a piece of 3 1/2 by 5 DSP or card stock. On the Glimmer paper I use the sticky red strip instead of the snail.
This is my favorite one with the stamp set You're a Gem and the little keys that you can find on page 24 of the Occasion Mini.
Till next time Happy Stampin' Plus don't forget it Sale A Bration time for every 50.00 you spend in Stampin'Up! product you get a gift check it out on the right side.