Hi My Friends
Yes today is Challenge with my friend Glenda and she was picking the Challenge for this week and she told me "Stamp set Outlined Occasions and the color to use are: Chocolate Chip, Crumb, Pool Part, Cherry Cobbler Cake, Vanilla or Whit" and again I told here are you crazy all those color and she told me to look on page 13 in the Sale a Bration catalog and then I started laughing so hard cause last weekend I did that Triple layer flower card that I posted yesterday. Funny when I look at that page I love the color combo but when you read those color it sound so busy. Yesterday I switch the Pool party for Baja Breeze but it's all in the same tone. Okay here a little more when I was doing this card I wanted to show the embossing with the framelits so I call her and I told her that I challenge her to add a technique to our Challenge so you can check out her blog HERE if she took me up on the challenge. I can see that we'll keep on challenging each other and we'll do some WOW thing with these challenge. So you can see my cards are the color she ask for and about the technique I have a few picture to show you how to till I have time to make a video this will do :) If you have any question please feel free to contact me. The top card is on the white and I use the Embossing folder Finial Press and on the Crumb Cake I use the Square Lattice.
This one is on the Vanilla and emboss only once with the Framelits.
Here How I done the 2 embossing.
- on chip board cut out the size frame of your choice. (it will not cut all the way so I use a Hobby Blade to finish the cutting) All tab-Clear plate, chip board, Framelites, Clear Plate roll it in the big shot YES it's tight.
- Step 2
- Now you can emboss with a folder of your choice layer this way- all tab- embossing folder with your card stock in between the folder-chip board that you have the cut out- clear plate then roll it in big shot. not only one clear plate in this step
- using 2 silicone rubber
- your emboss card stock
- Place the same size Framelits on top of card stock matching the opening make your cutting side of the framelits side up (I use stick note to make sure the framelits will not move.)
- Clear plate roll it in the big shot Again only one clear plate
- 2 silicone rubber
- card stock
- 2 framelits (cutting side up) with stick note to hold in place
- clear plate then in the big shot! Voila