Oh! Yes I love my Fridays again the beginning of the weekend. Well we survived yesterday with moving Nika to Univ. of WY. She was so happy and glowing that I couldn't be sad but happy for her. Her new chapter started and I know she'll have a great journey during this chapter. Thank you all for the encouragement it was very much appreciated. Okay back to business
This is my final video for the series of Bow for now but I kept the best for last well this is my favorite for sure. You can use many different size but this one I use
8 strip of 1x8, 4 of 1x5, 4 of 1x4-1/2, 1 of 1x4 of DSP. The DSP that I use is Be of Good Cheer. you will see in the video that this is very easy one thing that I recommend is the mini brads on page 174 #122941 they work the best for these bow cause their legs are longer and slimmer then the regular brads. Well this is it for today showtime but I have 2 lovely picture of the sunset of last night that I wanted to share with you all. See you tomorrow!
FYI Only one week left for the special if you join Stampin'Up! my team info at the bottom
PS if you are getting this post by e-mail to view the video vist my blog at www.frenchiestamps.com
Only 99.00 to join and you pick up to $125.00 of merchandise of your choice.
- 20% off of your Stampin'Up! purchase
- No string attach if after you sign on and decide this is not for you ,you keep all your goodies and no question ask
- This promotion is from Aug. 1st to the 31st
- CLICK HERE to join my team
- If your wish list is over 100.00 this is the best deal you can get no shipping on the starter kit you only pay 99 and you pick up to 125.