No it's not my Birthday but I'm sure it is someone out there so Happy Birthday to YOU! This would be great for any occasion for name setting Easter is coming you could put the Happy Easter and where I have the Sweet Friend write their name for place setting......I think this would be a great addition to a table for any celebration. Video on my blog at www.frenchiestamps.com this is super easy one 2 piece of card stock for the main thing then add more for the decoration. Here what I use for this one.
- cherry cobbler 9 by 5 score on the long way at 1, 4, 5, 8 and 9 turn around score at 1 and 4 this will be the bottom box
- 3 by 11 score at 5-1/2 this is the back
- 2-1/2 circle punch #120906 this is to make the opening to site your cupcake
- for the banner I use the Polka Dot Parade DSP #126902
- Itty Bitty Punch Pack #118309 this is the little flowers on banner
- Backer Twine #123125 Cherry Cobbler
- Stamp set Perfectly Penned on page 132, Pennant Parade page 44, You are Loved page 24
- Punch Petite Pennants Builder #122361, 3/4 circle punch #119873
- to hold the flag on the cupcake I use a toothpick and build my flag
- Rhinestone #119246
Time to take advantage of Sale a Bration and get enter to win the hostess rewards minimum of 25.00 the drawing will be Feb. 22nd so all order need to be place on my web by Feb. 21st to be enter in the drawing, to go to my web store CLICK HERE and enter this code FR9DFPEM where it ask for the hostess code on the shopping bag page to be part of this drawing if you don't enter the code your order will not count for this mystery hostess. E-mail me if you have any question.