First before we get started i have to announce the winner for the Mystery Host the winner is .... Linda Hines Congrats Linda!!! She got the silver glimmer paper and 50.00 of Stampin'Up! product of her choice. I will have another mystery host next month :)
Hope this find you well and ready to stamp! Today is what I work on last weekend! This is the Swallowtail on page 18 in the spring catalog. I stamp it on Glossy paper with VersaMark and emboss with black powder#109133 then I sponge ink, in the center I use So Saffron and the rest I use Baja Breeze. Cut out the butterfly then cut part on the wing to make 2 cards :) You can see in the second picture they are only one. Card stock is Baja Breeze and black and the other one is Baja Breeze and So Saffron. The Hello is from the stamp set My Friend on page 122, I use the white gel pen #105021 to add the little line after I stamp image with white ink and the little Butterflies are from Bloomin' Marvelous in sale a bration. The Thank You is from the set Blooming with Kindness on page 87. The So Saffron I emboss with the Honeycomb Folder #129378. That is it on these 2 cards. Hope I inspired you to get your stamp out and make a few cards today....I will be stamping and I love to know that other are stamping with me ....long distance count :) Have a wonderful day!
Don't forget about Paper Pumpkin. Next month it start and you can register now HERE
I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
Get Started It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. (It will ask you if you have a demo and I would really appreciate if you put my name France Martin and the stay Wyoming so I get some credit if you do NOT stat my name i will not get any credit) Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you and your customer a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we'll offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.