Whoooohoooo! at 3PM it will be the beginning of Spring for me :) Yes I'm always excited to have more time at home. I have a long list of to do but it's so great to have the time for it :) Okay right to business
Today share is a fun basket can be use for many occasion, Easter, May Day and I think it would be perfect for a baby shower look like a "Bassinet" This is only one sheet of 8-1/2 by 11 and that include the handle. You will see in the video on my blog at www.frenchiestamps.com that it much easier then it look.
here what I use
- one sheet of 8-1/2 by 11 score on the short way at 3 and 5-1/2, long way at 1,2,3,4,7,8,9,10
- Mini Brads #122941 the regular size brad are not long enough for this so the mini are perfect
- Square Lattice Embossing Folder #119976
- The little "flower Rosette" I use the 7/8 Scallop Circle #129404( this is the one on sale detail at the bottom) and 1-1/4 Scallop Circle #127811
- lots and lots of pearl #119247
Have a great Friday!