I got it done! Many ask for a video on how to make a banner and it was a little challenge at the begging to try to have the entire banner in focus so warning at the begging it is shaky and moving but when I start the demo it will stop :) so if you can stay with me for the first few minute you will survive :) I will show you 2 ways in the video one with the dauber/sponge and with the Spritzer and to be honest I prefer the sponge method much better. Now here are the supplies
- Build a banner kit #133507 (this include all the stencil and 18 banner so you will have some banner left over to make more:)
- Christmas Banner kit (that is all the rosette
- Silver Glitter Paper #124005
- Festive Flurry Framelits #132193
- Frosted Finishes Embellishment #132150
FYI Many ask for an update on Mick well he is getting adjusted to is new glasses but still get major headache so not much change except the double vision is much better so this is good. The headache was before is new glasses so that is not the problem sure hope with these glasses he will stop the headache. Today we are seeing the doctor again so will see what if they will change anything in the lens again ..... Thank YOU all for continue praying for him. Mick appreciated all the prayers. Like we said the more the merrier :) Bless you all!