Hi Friends! Tina here, Frenchie's "Passport Pal". Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, the day of romance. So I wanted to create a card for you, with a red rose, the perfect flower to symbolize love:
To make this card I used the new "Spiral Die" which makes it so quick and easy to create beautiful roses. Crumb Cake card stock was used to make the base of the card, layered with Real Red Card Stock and another piece of Crumb Cake. This last layer of Crumb Cake card stock was cut with a Heart Framelit and then I ran it through the Big Shot with the exclusive Sale-a-Bration "Decorative Dots" Embossing Folder (free with qualifying orders!) and trimmed with the Scallop Border Punch. A piece of the new Fancy Foil Designer Vellum was glued to the back of the heart layer and then some Gold Bakers Twine was wrapped around and tied before I adhered the top layer to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
A few sprigs of greenery and leaves were made with the Bird Builder Punch and Pisatchio Pudding and Old Olive Card stock. I think the XOXO is so sweet - this new stamp is from the "Quite the Pair" set and the "Love Ya" is from the "Express Yourself" Hostess Stamp Set. A pearl finished it all off!
For quick and easy reference, here are the item numbers for the supplies I used:
- Fancy Foil Designer Vellum (Gold) #133363
- Baker's Twine (Gold) #132975
- Quite the Pair Stamp Set (w) #133176 (c) #133179
- Spiral Flower Die #129379
- Express Yourself Hostess Only Set (w) #130336 (c)#130339
- Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (Sale-a-Bration) #133520
- Big Shot Machine #113439
- Magnetic Platform #130658
- Hearts Collection Framelits #125599
- Bird Builder Punch #117191
- Scallops Trim Border Punch #118402
- Stampin' Dimensionals # 104430
- Crumb Cake Card Stock #120953
- Crumb Cake Ink Pad #126975
- Real Red Card Stock #102482
- Basic Pearls #119247
Get your free Stampin' Up! products with qualified orders!
If you live in Canada and would like shop online CLICK HERE
If you live in the United States and would like to shop online CLICK HERE
Frenchie has a super project waiting for you over at my blog today too - click HERE to see what she created!
I hope your Valentine's Day is filled with love and sweet moments.