Welcome to Stamper's Dozen Blog Hop. This month it's ConGraduation or Congratulation so I would guess graduation, wedding....card for this month and perfect timing for this time of the year.
My share today is a graduation card and I have the video on how to use the 2-2/8 scallop punch and the Blue Ribbon without cutting the ribbon tail off. Now here the supplies that I use for this card
- Stamp set: Blue Ribbon page 17 w#131964 c#125981 and Pomp & Circumstance page 29 in the Occasion catalog w#1341665 c#134168
- Embossing Folder Alphabet Press #130916
- Typeset Alphabet Bigz #127553
- 2-38 Scallop Punch #118874
- Bis Shot #113439
- White Embossing Powder # 109132
- Heat toll #129053
If you get this post by e-mail to view the video visit my blog at www.frenchiestamps.com
New release of Deal of the week today CLICK HERE to view.