Welcome to my series of Stampin'101. If you are new to this I have a tap on my blog at www.frenchiestamps.com with "Stampin'101" that you can find many video to get started on making cards and stamping. Yes this is the basic and first step. Now for today I will introduce the Big Shot to this series so I can implement in many other project. In the video on my blog www.frencniestamps.com I will NOT show you how to make this card but I do have a video CLICK HERE to view the video for this card. I couldn't just put a picture of a big short need to share a card.
Here are some of the tool that work with the big shot I should call it Friends of the Big Shot here the list
- Big Shot #113439 *come with the Platform and 2 cutting pads
- Magnetic Platform #130658 *work great with framelits
- Crease Pad standard #113476 extended #117630 * i suggest to get the extended one so it will fit for both
- Extra cutting pad standard #113475 extended #113478
- Framelits page 186 and 187
- Sizzlits page 18 * the large one use wax paper to make it easier to pull the card stock so the "sandwich" would be platform tab 2, cutting pad, sizzlits L cutting face up that is the gray color face up, a piece of wax paper, card stock, the another cutting pads
- Embosslits page 188 * make sure to have the hing parallel to the big shot
- Embossing Folder page 190-191
- Big Die page 192-193 the Bigz can cut many layer of card stock, chip board, many raw material
Well my friends this is it for this Stampin'101 Big Shot, if you have any question please feel free to contact me.* Many ask me if I use my big shot lots and I would say 80% of my cards or project I use it. It one the best tool for crafting :) I wouldn't want to go without :)
FYI our phone be out of service since yesterday so if you try to reach me by phone I didn't get your message so please e-mail me for now with any question or concern. Sorry for in inconvenience.
Have a great day
Video for Stampin'101 on my blog at wwww.frenchiestamps.com