Today Stampin'101 video you will see how quick and easy it is to use some framelits to make a open frame for greeting. I revived a card in the mail from Lisa P. and the minute I saw this card I new I wanted to make many of them and a video. Thank YOU Lisa for the inspiration. Love your card. In the video I will share a few good tip to make this easy even with a long greeting. For these cards here what I use
- Framelits Apothecary #127003
- Flower Shop bundle page 94/95 Stamp and punch
- Petite Petals bundle page 33 in the occasion catalog Stamp and Punch
- A Dozen Thoughts wood#131056 c#131059
- Pearls #119247 or Rhinestones #119246
- Card stock some of them I use Whisper White, Very Vanilla and the top one is the Natural White #102316
All the Maple trees with the little bucket to collect the sugar water to make all that good stuff with maple. Butter, Surgar, Taffy, Syrup oh how sweet and good. FYI this is lots of snow for this time of the year not normal but I think everyone in the east coast had a big winter. This is in the little Village in St-Andre, New Brunswick Canada yes that is where I was born and raise.
Well my friends this is it for now. If you send me a e-mail in the past week and I didn't answer you yet please re-send it must a got lost. I think I answer all e-mail yesterday from the past week.
Thank YOU so much for your patience. I appreciate all your support.
Now for the video on Stampin'101 Easy framelits frame visit my blog at www.frenchiestamps.com