- The base of the card is Crisp Cantaloupe (#131298) and next layered our gorgeous new Mossy Meadow (#133676) and Basic Black (#121045).
- I stamped the images on a piece of Whisper White Card Stock (#100730). The big rose is stamped with Crisp Cantaloupe ink (#131176) and then Calypso Coral (#126983) on top.
- The smaller flowers were stamped first with Blushing Bride (#131172) and then Strawberry Slush (#131178).
- I used Wild Wasabi ink (#126959) for the solid part of the leaves and then Mossy Meadow ink (#133645) for the detailed stamp on top.
- A little color with So Saffron marker (#131263) was used in the middle of the pink flowers.
- Label Love (#130619 w / #130622 c pg 14) was stamped twice on Whisper White card stock with Black Stazon ink (#101406).
- I used the Artisan Label punch (#130920) for one of the images and I cut the Mr & Mrs from the second one and mounted with Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430).
- Don't you just love the dainty look you can get with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (#119275) and a piece of scrap Whisper White paper?
- I wanted to pull some of the green from the card stock into the label so I just squeezed my Mossy Meadow ink pad to get some ink on the inside of the lid and applied it using an Aqua Painter (#103954).
- I also added some texture on the card with a piece of White Organza Ribbon (#114319).
I hope the Bride and Groom enjoy their card as much as I enjoyed making it for them. Now scoot on over to my blog to see what Frenchie has in store for you today: The Serene Stamper.
If you live in CANADA and would like to purchase Stampin' Up! products click HERE.
If you live in the USA and would like to purchase Stampin' Up! products click HERE.
See you again in two weeks - Frenchie and I will be together in Salt Lake City for our annual Stampin' Up! convention. It will be great to see her and all our demonstrator friends. I know we're going to be very excited and have lots to share with you! Until then, HAPPY STAMPING!