It's co-op project for today with a fun spinner card the Witch flying over the moon. The Sliding framelits is perfect for this card. I bet many kids would enjoy having this card and make that witch go from one end to the other many times.
I have the print our for this project just below you will see where to click if you wish to have a printout and if you prefer to have it all on the computer here the detail
-Basic Gray: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", 5” x 3 3/4"
-Silver Foil: 5 1/4" x 4”
-Crushed Curry: 2” x 2”
-Basic Black: 3” x 3 3/4" , 1 1/4" x 4”, 2” x 2”
-Smoky Slate: 1 1/4" x 3”
- Score the Basic Gray card base at 4 1/4" and fold.
- Use Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp two sets of tombstones on Smoky Slate card stock and one moon on Crushed Curry card stock.
- Use the Halloween Scenes Edgelits to die cut the Smoky Slate tombstones, the spooky tree from the largest Basic Black piece, the fence from the middle sized piece and the witch from the smallest.
- Use Paper Snips to trim the moon and then pick up Pumpkin Pie ink with a Stamping Sponge and sponge around the edges of the moon.
- Use the Clear Wink of Stella and splatter the Basic Gray mat to create a star effect. Allow to fully dry Then use a die from the Sliding Star Framelits to diecut the trail across the sky about 1/2” from the top.
- Use SNAIL adhesive to attach the tombstones behind the ground. Cut the fence section and glue behind the tree and tombstones and then glue everything to the Basic Gray mat.
- Use SNAIL to attach the Silver Foil mat onto the card base and then use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the art piece to the Silver Foil.
- Use a Stampin’ Dimensional and attach 2 pennies or 2 washers together. Carefully insert the penny/washer into the slot (1 penny/washer on top of slot and 1 penny/washer under the slot.
- Glue the witch onto the moon and then use a Stampin’ Dimensional to attach the moon to the penny/washer. Now watch her fly and twirl across the night sky!!!
Have a great day!
CLICK HERE to shop with me. Thank YOU
This past week I got a few e mail asking me how Shadow is doing and then I realize I didn't share the sad new on my blog but only on Facebook.
4 weeks ago on Sept 7 Shadow when to dog haven. Yes it is very sad for our family but we have to count our blessing that Shadow was part of use for over 13 years and he gave us so much joy/loved. Back at the end of April 2015 he was diagnose with bone cancer and they gave him 1 to 2 month (this was per 2 different vet we got a second opinion) well after a few months we started to call Shadow our miracle dog a year later from is diagnose he was still around so you see he was a miracle dog and doing well so that extra 17 month we go with him was a extra blessing for all of us. He spend the summer with the kids in Wyoming due the the heat here in TX was not the best for him, so the kids had extra time also with shadow so in short I feel very bless that we got all that extra time with him and now no more pain for the boy. We'll miss him and he will always have a soft spot in our heart.
It is hunting season now some of us will miss him even more when they have to retrieve their birds Shadow was a excellent bird dog. OH! how we miss the boy in the field, walking, craft room....... we miss him every day....
Thank YOU so much for your support.